EMI shopping is a great way to buy all your essentials without blowing off all your money immediately. Besides, it is a very useful tool for shoppers who want to purchase now and then pay later, in smaller instalments. From furniture, laptops, mobiles and cameras to home appliances, flight tickets and more, everything can be easily bought on EMI without credit card.
Moreover, you can enjoy lucrative deals and offers from top partner stores when you shop from platforms like Bajaj MARKETS. If you want to enjoy exclusive offers and discounts on top categories like kitchen and home appliances, furniture, fashion, electronics, fitness, travel etc., then apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card right away.
How to buy on EMI without a credit card?
Many people nowadays stick to using credit cards or opting for staggered or delayed payment modes like EMI instalments. If you do not own a credit card then no need to fret as it is possible to opt for payment mode of EMI without credit card too.
Here are some of the benefits customers can enjoy on EMI without a credit card when they apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card:
- With EMI cards like the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you shop using a pre-approved loan. This makes it easier to make high-value purchases like gadgets, appliances, and even travel and holiday bookings.
- Based on your credit history and payment records, you can enjoy a low or high pre-sanctioned amount on your card. For example, you can enjoy a loan amount of up to Rs.4 lakhs on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card and up to Rs. 2 lakhs on Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI card.
- It’s a fairly easy process to apply for an EMI card and you can get quickly approved too.
- You can enjoy flexible, and even no-cost EMI payments wherever applicable, ranging from 3-24 months, on your purchases.
- Enjoy zero interest payment on the borrowed sum.
- If the cardholder pays off the amount before the repayment tenure is over then they don’t have to pay any foreclosure charges whatsoever.
- With an EMI card, you can purchase from the lending institution’s partner stores across categories, both online and offline. In the case of Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you can shop from over 1.2 lakh sellers across 2900+ cities.
- It is easy to keep track of your EMI due dates and manage your card from the bank or lending institution’s card portal.
How to avail no-cost EMI on debit cards?
Apart from credit cards, there are certain debit cards also, which offer the no-cost EMI facility to shop from a variety of online and offline stores. Almost every bank offers such debit cards nowadays and it is very quick and hassle-free for bank account holders to apply for these cards.
- Most banks issue debit cards that already have a no-cost EMI facility. Alternatively, you can apply for a debit card with this facility if your current cards don’t offer the same.
- If you make an offline purchase, pay the entire amount by swiping your credit card and then contact your bank’s customer care to place a request for converting that transaction into EMI payments.
- When you make online purchases, you will find the option to select EMI payment mode and pick the repayment tenure when you reach the payment gateway or checkout your cart.
- When you shop at any of the bank’s partner stores, the payment is done to the store without any amount being blocked or debited from your bank account.
Feel free to reach out to your bank’s customer care to understand the EMI without credit card facility before you purchase using that mode. If you apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card, for example, a representative will get in touch with you to explain how the card works and how to opt for the EMI mode of payment.
Buying high-priced items is fairly easy and convenient when broken down into smaller EMI payments. If you don’t have a credit card to opt for EMI mode, there are other options available in the market, like EMI cards and other bank debit cards. Shop online or offline from hundreds of partner stores and make payments in easy EMI without credit cards.