How To Set Jio Tune?
How to set jio tune on jio Mobile Number – how to set caller tune on Jio number for free in Hindi | Hello friends, in this new article today, I am going to tell you how to set caller tune in your jio sim. How to apply jio caller tune? If you also have a SIM card of Jio company, then you can also set a caller tune on your Jio number.
Earlier you had to download the Jio music (Jio savan) application to set the caller tune on your jio sim, but earlier, now you need to download this application to set the caller tune in jio number Is not.
Here I am going to tell you the easiest way through which you will be able to activate the caller tune in your live sim in just 2 minutes. So let’s know how to set live caller tune for free, how to set caller tune in jio phone.
how to set Jio caller tune
In today’s time, everyone is using Jio SIM only. So you will have myJio app installed in everyone’s mobile, through which you check the internet data of your Jio number. If the My Jio application is not installed in your mobile, then you can download that application from the play store.
To set the caller tune in jio, first you need to open myjio application. If you have never opened myjio application before, then first you have to log in with your jio number. After that read the steps that I am going to tell you here carefully and follow.
How To Set Jio Caller Tune Step By Step
Step 1. Download Jio Saavn App On your Mobile Play Store
Step 2. Open Jio Saavn application,
Step 3. Jio Saavn app will have a Jio Tune mark at the top right side, you have to click on it.
Step 4. Choose One Your Jio Tune Song.
Step 5. App will have a three dots (…) mark at the top right side, you have to click on it.
Step 6. Left side click Hare Set Jio Tune.
Step 7. Jio tune set on Your Jio Mobile Number Successfully
If you want to change the caller tune of your jio number, you can set any other song as jio Tune by login back into jio Saavn application. Like I told you step by step above.
How to Remove jio tune?
You can Remove Jio Tunes using any one of the three methods given below:
1.JIO TUNE REMOVE OPTION : IVR
- Open the dialer app on your smartphone.
- Now dial 155223 from your Jio Number and follow the IVR to deactivate the JioTunes service.
- Once JioTunes deactivate, you will receive an deactivation confirmation SMS on your mobile.
2.HOW TO REMOVE JIO TUNE ON SMS.
- Open the message app on your smartphone.
- Type “STOP” in the message box and send it to 56789.
- To confirm the idle, again type “1” in the message box and send it to the same number.
- Next, you will receive a confirmation SMS telling you that “JioTunes services have been disabled on your number.” Which means JioTunes services have been disabled on your number.